Elegant, private & serene 2 level contemporary English Tudor home with 4 BRs en suite, 4.5 BAs & 2 car GRG. Home is set-back away from st. in gated large lot. Chef's kitchen, high-end appliances, granite counters, island, butler's pantry. Large FDR with built-in mahogany cupboard. Open living room with fireplace, coffered high ceilings, wetbar & step-out terrace. Family room with built-in mahogany cabinets & media area. Amazing MBR & en suite MBA with sitting area, step-out deck, dual vanities & spa jetted tub. Beautiful manicured grounds amidst majestic trees, gardens & privacy foliage. Gated lot with cobblestone driveway, turn-around area & 2 car garage structure. Close to award winning Oak Knoll School district (API 950+).
- MLS® #439919
- Selling Price$4,300,000
- Square Footage4,180
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeContemporary, Tudor, English
- Style2 Story
- FeaturesGarden, Landscaping-Front, Landscaping-Rear, Sprinkler(s)-Auto, Fenced Yard, Patio(s), Deck(s), Formal Entry, Window Coverings, Double Pane Windows, Window Screens, Wet Bar(s), Smoke Alarm(s), Security Alarm(s), Security Fence, Security Gate, Cable TV
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, Garage, Auto Door, Guest Space(s)
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionUpslope, Private, Fenced
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Address1812 Santa Cruz Avenue
- AreaMenlo Park
- CityMenlo Park
- CountySan Mateo
- Zip Code94025
- InteriorPartial Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Marble
- HeatingCentral Heating, Central Air
- Fireplaces1, Wood Burning, Gas Starter, Living Room
- Date ListedNovember 1st, 2015
- Days on Market31
- Listing AgentMarcus Miller
- Listing OfficeHill & Co.
Price Change History for 1812 Santa Cruz Avenue, Menlo Park, CA (MLS® #439919)
|Act. Cont. (from Active)||–||–|
© Copyright 2017 of the SFAR MLS.
Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the SFAR MLS, which data is copyrighted by the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, but is not warranted. Information being provided is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.