New minimalist contemporary home with 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths. Designed & built in 2013 by Amir Mortazavi Develop | Design | Build. With clean, contemporary lines, this 2 unit home is a bold expression of style & artistry. All main living areas offer a seamless interaction btwn indoor & outdoor living spaces & each unit. Features floor to ceiling glass opening to the outdoors, solid wide-plank oak flooring & floating walls & ceilings. This custom home is designed for the most discerning buyer who appreciates luxury, comfort & technology. This Smart Home has integrated state-of-the-art electronics, including 6-zone Nest controlled radiant heat, Sonos wireless sound, Lutron 4 controls, CAT6-ready, solar power, LED lighting & more.
- MLS® #412006
- Selling Price$4,400,000
- Year Built2013
- TypeMulti-Family (2-4 Units)
- StyleContemporary, Modern/High Tech
- FeaturesSprinkler-Automatic, Patio(s), Enclosed Patio(s), Deck(s), Roof Deck(s), Fireplace(s), Skylight(s), Double Pane Windows, Wet Bar(s), Smoke Alarm(s), Fire Sprinker(s), Intercom, Security Alarm(s)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Interior Access
- # of Garages2
- ViewPanoramic, City Lights, Water, Golden Gate Bridge
- Lot DescriptionRegular, Level
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Slab
- Address3020-3022 Laguna Street
- AreaCow Hollow
- CitySan Francisco
- CountySan Francisco
- Zip Code94123
- InteriorTile, Marble, Concrete
- Date ListedAugust 16th, 2013
- Days on Market27
- ZoningRH-2 per tax records
- Listing AgentMarcus Miller, John L. Woodruff III
- Listing OfficeHill & Co.
Price Change History for 3020-3022 Laguna Street, San Francisco, CA (MLS® #412006)
|Act. Cont. (from Active)||–||–|
© Copyright 2018 of the SFAR MLS.
Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the SFAR MLS, which data is copyrighted by the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, but is not warranted. Information being provided is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.