New minimalist contemporary home with 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths. Designed & built in 2013 by Amir Mortazavi Develop | Design | Build. With clean, contemporary lines, this home is a bold expression of style & artistry. All main living areas offer a seamless interaction btwn indoor & outdoor living spaces w/floor to ceiling glass opening to the outdoors, solid wide-plank oak flooring & floating walls & ceilings. This custom home is designed for the most discerning buyer who appreciates luxury, comfort & technology. This Smart Home has integrated state-of-the-art electonics, including 6-zone Nest controlled radiant heat, Sonos wireless sound, Lutron 4 controls, CAT6-ready, solar power, LED lighting & more. Amazing NEW home in Cow Hollow.
- MLS® #411910
- Selling Price$4,400,000
- Year Built2013
- Style4+ Story
- FeaturesDeck(s), Double Pane Windows, Fire Sprinkler(s), Intercom, Security Alarm(s)
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Auto Door, Interior Access
- # of Garages2
- ViewPanoramic, City Lights, Golden Gate Bridge
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Siding
- Lot DescriptionRegular, Level
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationConcrete Perimeter, Concrete Block
- Address3020 Laguna Street
- AreaCow Hollow
- CitySan Francisco
- CountySan Francisco
- Zip Code94123
- InteriorHardwood, Marble, Stone, Concrete
- Fireplaces2, Gas Burning, Living Room
- Date ListedAugust 16th, 2013
- Days on Market27
- Listing AgentJohn L. Woodruff Iii, Marcus Miller
- Listing OfficeHill & Co.
Price Change History for 3020 Laguna Street, San Francisco, CA (MLS® #411910)
|Act. Cont. (from Active)||–||–|
© Copyright 2017 of the SFAR MLS.
Listings on this page identified as belonging to another listing firm are based upon data obtained from the SFAR MLS, which data is copyrighted by the San Francisco Association of REALTORS®, but is not warranted. Information being provided is for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.